Note: The Rocky Mountain Chapter accepts job postings as a public service to its members. Postings are submitted electronically for a 30-day period. To submit a job for consideration, send a message to the STC RMC jobline. See Submit a Job for details about what information to include and how to format job submissions.
New job listings are available exclusively to chapter members for the first 14 days. After that period, jobs are posted to the Current Jobs page for the remainder of the 30-day period.
A software company in downtown Denver needs two contract technical writers to create end-user documentation.
o. Experience creating tri-pane help using MadCap Flare (Required)
o. Experience creating text that is embedded into the software UI (tool tips, user assistance, etc.) (Required)
o. Experience with Agile development a plus
o. Authorized US workers only
o. No third party candidates
o. This is an on-site contract with telecommuting two days a week
o. Questions? Call 562-726-1800 x201
o. To be considered, email your resume and a short writing sample to TW1125@ProspringStaffing.com
· Fully documenting and laying out dependencies across various back office interface points,
· Good experience with detailed / concise with putting together logs etc.
· Good Web Skills
· Tech Writer needs to come in and work with the dev team to document process flows, feature
· Nice to have strong Word and Confluence for creating the internal wiki.
· Process analysis and web services understanding are a plus.
· They should understand API calls and interfaces.
· Be analytical to process probing questions as they will need to extract the information out of engineers