Updated: September 28th, 2015 03:48 PM (MT)
Note: The Rocky Mountain Chapter accepts job postings as a public service to its members. Postings are submitted electronically for a 30-day period. To submit a job for consideration, send a message to the STC RMC jobline. See Submit a Job for details about what information to include and how to format job submissions.
New job listings are available exclusively to chapter members for the first 14 days. After that period, jobs are posted to the Current Jobs page for the remainder of the 30-day period.
Job # 1760
Position Title: Curriculum Design Manager
Company Name: Scaled Agile Inc.
Job Location: Boulder, CO
Scaled Agile, Inc. has a unique opportunity for a talented and experienced Curriculum Designer to lead the lifecycle management of a growing curriculum of high quality learning materials to deliver training for SAFe – the leading framework for applying Lean and Agile practices at scale. This is a small team so you will have a lot of influence and be able to directly impact the success of the organization. This is a full time permanent position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This person will work as part of a forward-thinking, innovative team, and will collaborate closely with the lead methodologists and Framework subject matter experts who consistently apply their knowledge and skills to develop high quality and timely products to the market.
The position calls for someone with detailed working knowledge of standards, curriculum design, instructional models, certification and video learning in support of software development and IT training. Qualified applicants will have extensive experience and a proven track record managing a curriculum in a highly productive and collaborative, agile working environment.
· Course development and training delivery background in a software or IT training context
· Proven experience managing a portfolio of courses from initial design to production and end of life
· Extensive experience creating and implementing both in print and online
· Experience and expertise in writing and editing
· Experience with video learning from concept to execution
· Adaptive development skills
· Instructional Design abilities
· Experience working with highly productive Subject Matter Experts and guiding them through better course design and development practices
· Strong collaboration and communication skills
· BA/BA required, advanced degree or designations a plus (i.e., M.ED)
· At least 7+ years of course development experience.
To apply to this incredible opportunity please visit our career site at http://www.scaledagile.com/careers
For questions on the details of this posting please contact Laura Lindenmeyer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job # 1759
Position Title: Technical Writer
Company Name: TEKsystems
Job Location: Englewood, CO
TEKsystems has an opening for a Technical Writer. This opportunity is located in Englewood, CO. This is a W2 contract position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This group is building an integration portal that will list products, components products made of/services used, features, roster of resources and escalation paths, etc. This will require a lot of documentation. And eventually sequence diagrams. This resource will do all of the documentation and write confluence Gliffy diagrams (basically Visio). Will document how apps consume services and will need to be familiar with API documentation in some capacity. 3 mo. commitment to start, but will have more work. Especially if they can do sequence diagrams. Likely that they would stick with same resource vs. bringing a new person in after getting one up to speed.
- Strong technical documentation experience
- Experience working with API documentation
- Flexibility and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience using Gliffy to create diagrams
Interested candidates please send resumes to TEKsystems Manager at bchegwn@TEKsystems.com for consideration