Adding a Profile Picture
September 1st, 2010 12:29 PM
Home, Personal Blogs, Personal Blogs
To upload a photo for your profile, follow these steps while logged in:
- From My Profile, click the Images link under the profile image placeholder.
Click Images in the User toolbar.
- On My Gallery Editor, click Upload Images.
- Click Browse to display images that have already been uploaded to your Image Manager.
- Click Upload and wait for a few seconds until the Choose Files button is displayed.
- Click Choose files and navigate to the photo on your hard drive.
- Double-click the image file.
- Click Upload to server.
- Select the uploaded file from the Image Manager.
- Click the Save icon in the rich text editor toolbar.
- When the image is displayed in My Gallery Editor, click Set Default.
- Click your username in the User toolbar, or click Home and select your photo to view your profile the way another user would.
Note: Each user can upload a maximum capacity of 100 MB to their Image Gallery.